Olivia Palermo: The City’s Fashion Vixen
July 13, 2010 § 1 Comment
Season after season, Olivia Palermo, is the one cast member on The City that you love to hate! Rather it be her conniving ways, careless gestures towards co-workers or simply her snobby attitude – her wardrobe however, episode after episode, Olivia, pulls off some amazing looks!
As this season comes to end, lets highlight some of Olivia’s top looks.
Olivia, is great at making casual look chic and elegance look effortless. She mixes and matches patterns and fabrics, accessorizes from head-to-toe, without looking overdone and..simply stunning!
Olivia, keeps it simple by choosing neutral colored outfits and adding a touch of color – which is also easier to accessorize. You can pile on the jewels easier with a neutral palette rather than with bright colors.
The first step to defining your style is being able to identify what colors, shapes and styles best fit your silhoulette – and Olivia has perfected that.
Get Olivia’s Look NOW for less!
1. French Connection, Bronte Knit Crew Cardigan $96.00 | frenchconnection.com
2. South Moon Under, Collective Concepts Digital Flower top $64 | southmoonunder.com
3. Tory Burch, Justine Twill suiting shorts $135 | saks.com
4. J Crew, Metallic leather belt $35 | jcrew.com
5. Aldo Shoes, Starace Peach sandals $64.98 | aldoshoes.com (as seen on Olivia Palermo)